Charlie from United Kingdom

Registered at the short selling broker Capital, 3 minutes ago.

» Try Capital you too
71.2% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Capital.
Don't show again

Discovery, Inc. (DISCA) shares information

Discovery Inc – Class A


24h Change

-0.75 %

DISCA

Live rate: Market closed

Stock data per Monday 10 May, 2021

DISCA
NASDAQ/NGS (GLOBAL SELECT MARKET)
37.56
37.28
-0.28 (-0.75%)
US Market is closed

Live Stock price in graph for Discovery Inc – Class A (DISCA)

  • Latest Volume

    6,191,234 (-24.79 %)

  • Volume prev. day

    8,232,037

  • Avg. daily volume

    12,907,793

  • Market cap

    17,469,570,876

  • P/E ratio

    33.59

  • Today high

    n/a

  • Today low

    n/a

  • 52 week high

    78.14 USD

  • 52 week low

    18.56 USD

  • YTD Change

    + 24.08 %

Quick links

 

Latest news about Discovery Inc – Class A

Below you can find the most recent news posts about Discovery Inc – Class A, primarily from US and UK based news sources.

Discovery’s Q1 squeezed by streaming costs, lower ad sales

Wednesday, 28 April 2021, 19:59:12
Discovery boss David Zaslav said the ad sales dip was “primarily due to lower overall ratings” and lower ad inventory — not systematic declines in pay TV or cord cutting.
— New York Post


Discovery Stock Falls On Q1 Earnings Miss

Wednesday, 28 April 2021, 16:47:23
Discovery Inc’s (NASDAQ: DISCA ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 4% year-on-year to $2.8 billion, beating analyst consensus of $2.77 billion. Total U.S. Networks revenues rose 3% to $1.8 billion, and Total International Networks revenues increased 7% to $987 million. U.S. advertising revenues declined 4%, while distribution revenue rose 12%. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
— Benzinga


Discovery Counts 15 Million Total Streaming Subscribers as Discovery+ Roll-Out Continues

Wednesday, 28 April 2021, 16:10:52
The debut of Discovery+ early this year has significantly bulked up Discovery's total subscriber count. Since the end of 2020, the entertainment company, which is looking to level its linear business with a push into streaming, has added about 10 million new paying streaming subscribers across its portfolio. In total, Discovery had 13 million total…
— Adweek


Discovery Drops as Discovery+ Growth Eats Into Profit – TheStreet

Wednesday, 28 April 2021, 14:55:29
Discovery reported a 63% decline in net income year over year, owing in part to costs related to launching the Discovery+ streaming service.
— The Street


Chip and Joanna Gaines’ New Magnolia Network Puts the Power Couple in the Driver’s Seat

Wednesday, 28 April 2021, 00:16:49
Chip and Joanna Gaines are launching their long-awaited television network this summer on streaming in partnership with Discovery–a step that marks a new chapter for their lifestyle empire. The Waco, Texas-based couple were rocketed to national fame with the success of their Fixer Upper show on HGTV, which aired from 2013 to 2018. A reboot…
— Adweek


Trading broker recommendation

We recommend that you check out Capital.com as they have a very good selection of stocks available for both going short and long.

Rating: 9.57/10
Minimum deposit: €250 by bank
Description: Capital.com offer a large number of stocks for trading. Register an account today and check if they have DISCA available or trade one of the many other CFD stocks they have.
Risk warning: 71.2% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Capital.