Albert from Portugal

Registered at the short selling broker Capital, 2 minutes ago.

» Try Capital you too
67.7% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Capital.
Don't show again

Apartment Investment & Managem (AIV) shares information

Apartment Investment & Management Co. – Class A

24h Change

1.29 %


Live rate: Market closed

Stock data per Friday 22 Sep, 2023

0.09 (+ 1.29%)
US Market is closed

Live Stock price in graph for Apartment Investment & Management Co. – Class A (AIV)

  • Latest Volume

    967,827 (23.49 %)

  • Volume prev. day


  • Avg. daily volume


  • Market cap


  • P/E ratio


  • Today high

    7.13 USD

  • Today low

    6.975 USD

  • 52 week high

    8.93 USD

  • 52 week low

    6.47 USD

  • YTD Change

    + 0.59 %

Quick links


Latest news about Apartment Investment & Management Co. – Class A

Below you can find the most recent news posts about Apartment Investment & Management Co. – Class A, primarily from US and UK based news sources.

Fall Clean-Up: 7 Stocks to Let Go Before Autumn Begins

Friday, 1 September 2023, 00:13:37
With just a month left before the final calendar quarter of 2023 begins, now may be a time to consider stocks to sell in Autumn. I know – it’s not the most pleasant of topics. As well, you’re going to want to apply caution with this fall stock clean-up list. It can be an astute warning or a clown show. Still, I think there’s good reason to consider exiting stocks losing momentum in the fall. For one thing, the broader market performance has been rather choppy over the past month. Given that Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell acknowledged that there’s significant work to be done to tame inflation , more volatility may be on the horizon. Second, it’s obvious that consumers are hurting. From the record credit card debt in the U.S. that exceeded $1 trillion to major retailers warning about fading consumer confidence , folks don’t need to look far for an excuse to red flag stocks to avoid in Autumn. Plus, we’ve had such a great run, which may mean it’s time for a correction. With that, below are end-of-summer stock sales to consider.
— InvestorPlace

Apartment Investment And Management: Strong Quarter, But Still Not Profitable

Wednesday, 9 August 2023, 13:42:00
Aimco reported strong quarterly results, but questions about its profitability and growth strategy linger. Read why I am neutral on AIV stock.
— Seeking Alpha

Apartment Investment & Management Co. Q2 Earnings Summary

Monday, 7 August 2023, 23:00:00
WASHINGTON (dpa-AFX) – Below are the earnings highlights for Apartment Investment & Management Co. (AIV):Earnings: -$3.60 million in Q2 vs. $239.14 million in the same period last year. EPS: -$0.0…
— Finanz Nachrichten

Analysts Just Upgraded These 3 Residential REITs

Friday, 28 July 2023, 18:23:31
Real estate investment trusts ( REITs ) have had their share of tough times since the beginning of 2022, but 2023 seems to be ushering in a more positive view by analysts, and July has seen a number of stock upgrades and increased price targets. Analysts are seeing better times ahead, assuming the Federal Reserve eases up on the severity and duration of interest rate hikes. Goldman Sachs” recent revision of recession odds from 25% to 20% over the next year is also augmenting the projections for REITs going forward. Take a look at three residential REITs that recently received analyst upgrades. Two of the three have also received price target increases. Apartment Income REIT Corp. (NYSE: AIRC ), also known as AIR Communities, is a Denver-based residential REIT that focuses on apartment communities. Its 23,000 apartment units in 94 communities are located in major metropolitan markets across 10 states and Washington, D.C. Apartment Income REIT was originally part of Apartment Investment and Management Co. (AIMCO) but became an independent publicly traded REIT in 2020.
— Benzinga

Aimco Closes on Partial Sale of Parkmerced Mezzanine Loan and Announces Amended Agreement for Sale of Remaining Investment

Friday, 23 June 2023, 12:58:00
Apartment Investment and Management Company (“Aimco”) (NYSE: AIV) announced today it has closed on the sale of a 20%, non-controlling position in its Parkmerced mezzanine loan investment for $33.5 million. Pursuant to the terms of the amended agreement, the purchaser will have the option to acquire the remaining 80% for an additional $134 million plus interest accruing at no less than 19%
— Wallstreet:Online

Trading broker recommendation

We recommend that you check out as they have a very good selection of stocks available for both going short and long.

Rating: 9.57/10
Minimum deposit: €250 by bank
Description: offer a large number of stocks for trading. Register an account today and check if they have AIV available or trade one of the many other CFD stocks they have.
Risk warning: 67.7% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Capital.