Patrick from Luxembourg

Registered at the short selling broker Skilling, 5 minutes ago.

» Try Skilling you too
69% of retail CFD accounts lose money.
Don't show again

Korea Electric Power Corp. (KEP) stock information

Korea Electric Power Corp.

24h Change

-2.38 %

KEP

Live rate: Market closed

Stock data per Friday 22 May, 2020

KEP
New York Stock Exchange
8.81
8.57
8.60
-0.21 (-2.38%)
US Market is closed

Live Stock price in graph for Korea Electric Power Corp. (KEP)

Data updated continously for KEP, showing up to the 500 most recent 100 data points

  • Latest Volume

    170,753 (10.04 %)

  • Volume prev. day

    155,178

  • Avg. daily volume

    232,260

  • Market cap

    11,041,780,800

  • P/E ratio

    -8.42

  • Today high

    8.72

  • Today low

    8.52

  • 52 week high

    12.3

  • 52 week low

    6.28

  • YTD Change

    n/a

 

Latest news about Korea Electric Power Corp.

Below you can find the most recent news posts about Korea Electric Power Corp., primarily from US and UK based news sources.

Korea Electric Power Posts 1Q Profit on Lower Oil Prices | MarketScreener

Friday, 15 May 2020, 03:28:01
By Kwanwoo Jun Korea Electric Power Corp. reported a first-quarter net profit as lower fuel costs for its power plants offset a pandemic-induced decrease in electricity demand. Net… | May 15, 2020
— MarketScreener


Kepco clinches 60 MW solar power deal in Guam

Wednesday, 13 May 2020, 07:39:50
The Korea Electric Power Corp. said Wednesday that it had won an international bid to build and operate a solar power generation facility in Guam. The state-run utility won an international bid from the Guam Power Authority and signed a long-term electricity supply contract that is expected to bring in $340 million for the company over 25 years. Samsung C&T is to build solar power generation facilities with a …
— The Korea Herald


TNB is world’s 3rd strongest utilities brand, 2nd in Asia after Kepco | New Straits Times

Wednesday, 6 May 2020, 10:46:10
KUALA LUMPUR: Tenaga Malaysia Bhd is the world’s 3rd strongest utilities brand and Asia’s second after Kepco of South Korea with a brand value of US$2.74 billion, according to Brand Finance’s latest list of “Top 50 Global Utility Brands 2020”.
— New Straits Times


Keppel Corp appoints Evercore Asia as IFA

Monday, 4 May 2020, 13:36:31
KEPPEL Corp has appointed Evercore Asia (Singapore) as independent financial adviser (IFA) on the partial offer by Temasek Holdings. Read more at The Business Times.
— The Business Times


Tadmax sells 25% stake in Pulau Indah Power Plant to Kepco for RM41.75m

Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 15:24:57
PETALING JAYA: Tadmax Resources Bhd entered into a conditional share sale agreement with Korea Electric Power Corp (Kepco) on April 20 for the proposed disposal of a 25% stake in Pulau Indah Power Plant Sdn Bhd (PIPP) to Kepco for RM41.75 million cash. PIPP is the special purpose vehicle involved in the development of a new 1,200-megawatt combined cycle gas turbine power plant to be constructed in Pulau Indah, Selangor. The power plant project will be operated as an independent power producer under a “build-own-operate” concession contract in the form of a 21-year power purchase agreement to be entered into with Tenaga Nasional Bhd. Kepco is Tadmax’s equity and technical partner for the power plant project. The total costs for the construction and commissioning of the power plant project is estimated at about RM3.3 billion and is expected to be 80% funded via sukuk, with the remaining 20% to be funded via a combination of internally-generated funds and/or additional funds from the shareholders of PIPP and/or subordinated instrument. “The gross proceeds of RM41.75 million arising from the proposed disposal are intended to be utilised for the future investment in other complementary businesses and/or assets (RM30 million), working capital purposes (RM2.45 million) and estimated expenses for the proposed disposal to Kepco (RM9.3 million),” Tadmax said in a stock exchange filing today.
— The Sun Daily